Laminate Flooring in Indianapolis, IN
Here at Jack Laurie Home Floor Designs, we are your local experts on all things laminate flooring. At our showroom in Indianapolis, IN, our flooring specialists are here to help you with everything you need to know about laminate. We carry a large selection of beautiful laminate flooring that comes in different styles, patterns, colors, and more. Whether you prefer the look of classic hardwood floors or the traditional look of ceramic tile, we have everything you need!
What Types of Laminate Flooring Are There?
Laminate comes in two different styles - laminate wood flooring and laminate tile flooring. Both styles offer an affordable, but high-end look that will freshen up any space in your home. Learn more about the laminate flooring styles:
- Laminate Wood Flooring mimics the look of hardwood flooring, but it is more durable and is easier to maintain. This type of laminate is made to look like your favorite species of wood such as mahogany and oak. Its high-quality photogenic layer and clear coating on top allows you to see the image of wood beneath.
- Laminate Tile Flooring replicates the beautiful appearance of real stone flooring at a lesser cost. Our selection of laminate resembles different types of tile flooring such as porcelain and ceramic.
How is Laminate Flooring Made?
Laminate offers a solid appearance and contains four distinct layers. It is manufactured with a base that protects against moisture and a core that withstands heavy foot traffic and every day wear and tear. There are two methods used in manufacturing laminate flooring: the direct-pressure method and the high-pressure method. Both methods produce a gorgeous flooring that is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns, with resemblances to both wood and stone. Stunning and resilient laminate flooring is made using on of these two processes:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four layers of the laminate at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
What Are The Benefits of Laminate Flooring?
The benefits of laminate flooring are nearly endless. As an impressive and convincing alternative to high-end flooring such as hardwood and tile, laminate has become a favorite for active households. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, like Floorcraft Maysville, so you don’t have to worry. Our top-quality laminate flooring is because it is:
- Manufactured to be highly durable and resilient.
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Realistically mimics hardwood and tile.
- Scratch and water resistant.
- Affordable and less expensive than its traditional alternatives.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors.
How Do I Maintain My New Laminate Floors?
While other flooring types require refinishing or touch-ups, laminate flooring needs very little upkeep and a simple cleaning routine will keep it looking brand new for years to come. To keep laminate clean, all you need to do is a weekly sweeping to remove any dirt and debris as well as the occasional mopping. When cleaning your laminate floors, we recommend using a laminate cleaning product for best results. Be sure to check your new floor’s warranty before using any cleaning products as they could damage your new floors. We are more than happy to make a product recommendation that fits your warranty.
Professional Laminate Flooring Installation Services
Rely on us to install your new laminate flooring! Our expert flooring installers have the precision and skill as well as years of experience, so you can rest assured. Once you choose your new laminate, we will work with you to schedule a time to perform the installation that works with your schedule. Whether you are upgrading the floors in one room of your home or are laying new laminate flooring all throughout, take advantage of our competitive rates and fast installation services.
With our help, you never have to worry about your flooring renovation. Our promise of a quality job is backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This is our promise to you that should you be unhappy with your new laminate flooring for any reason, just give us a call within 30 days of your installation and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers throughout Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, and Westfield, IN, as well as the surrounding communities.